Thursday, September 07, 2006

WHEN YOU BELIEVE

I upgrade the blogger.com account to beta. But it seems that there are no evident difference between two version. :(

Besides began the english blog to improve my english skill, I subscribed several english feed, including Dictionary.com's "word of the day". Now I invent a new interesting thing that use the word in my blog of the day. :)

I have chated with Mao last night by gtalk. If you read his blog, maybe you will think he is a passional, straight CEO of a startup. However, I found him was filled of uncertainty and lost the faith of our country, even chinese next genertion.

I am a pervicacious optimist. Though I am not sure if I believe in the God, I am sure that I do believe in sth in my soul. It's hard to explain what it is. But it need my persistence. "When You Believe" is one of my most favorite songs. In fact, Faith itself is a big miracle.

No comments: